Etsy Treasures

I am slo-o-o-o-o-o-owly stocking the "shelves" in my Etsy shop.

I have way too many fabulous finds here at home - and need to purge some of the inventory in my brick and mortar shop, sooooo.......

Here's a peek at the first couple of items that are in the Etsy store  right now!

A couple of denim hued 100% wool cell phone covers, in varying sizes. The one pictured is mine - and sorry, I have no more of these cute pewter lamb buttons!! But, I promise the others will have nice vintage buttons!
Since I don't know how to knit- these are crocheted, preshrunk, my own design.


Next, vintage zinc canning jar lids - will be sold in groups of 4. These are great for display, they will hold a candle, or you can wire them together for an interesting wall hanging! I have a ton of them - well, maybe not a ton........but enough so I can part with some!!





















And, who knows, I may have an insulator or two on Etsy, like the above.


Here's a great old cigar box, from an estate sale,with some little wooden bits and pieces, -great for the mixed media artist!






Well, just thought I'd give you a sneak peek, of a couple of the "new" items. I may even be parting with an item or two seen in  previous Tea on Tuesday posts!!

Gotta run and work on a baby quilt .

If you see anything you like above, these are on Etsy  now!!!!! More stuff coming.
 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sneak peak, you have some wonderful items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, these zinc lids bring back such memories. What a clever way to use them. TY for sharing ...

    Happy St. Patrick's Day ~
    Have a beautiful eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    CSN GIVEAWAY ENDS 3/17

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most inventive person I know concerning things to do with "finds" -- you have an incredibly creative eye. I was in our local thrift shop yesterday looking at all kinds of stuff, and nothing came to mind about how I could use anything. Then I thought of you, know if you had been there, a dozen ideas would have instantly come to mind. I think it's a talent! I'm off to take a peek at your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do have a great eye for treasure Ms P
    in fact I think you are a cool stuff magnet!
    happy weekend to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that little cell phone holder :) the button is so cute!
    The candle is very nice! Gonna go check out your quilt...
    Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the treasure chest you have created ...what a haul! Have a great weekend! Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful treasures! I am off to your Etsy store next! I hope you are having a happy week!
    Blessings to you friend ~ Katie

    ReplyDelete