Follow This Blog........................

I found a wonderful "new" blog!! I was blog surfing, and always check in on Art Propelled. If you have never visited that blog - you definitely should stop in!!Her wood carvings are to die for!!!!

As usual, she was featuring another wonderful artist, named Elfi Cella.

Elfi creates some amazing art - using everyday objects within her paintings. I just LOVE this one - look closely at what the chicken is aiming for!!! Her blog is in French - I don't know if there is a translation option - but you'll get the idea just looking at her work!!! I am definitely a follower now!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a clever use of a zipper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is clever & awesome art.

    Have a great week.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! I love your use of the zip - inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. formidable une poule qui fait un voyage si loin..!
    salutations elfi

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW wonder what the hen is unzipping ;)
    great link TFS Pat!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete