He Has a Name.....



If you read my previous post ,I had dug out the polymer and was getting my hands back into making a doll, after about 10 years. This was a warmup to another challenge doll, who is yet to be started!
Some folks asked if this little guy had a name, and he didn't- until now!

It may be putting the proverbial cart before the horse- he still is only a head and a pair of hands- but his story came to me the other morning, and now he has a book AND a story. Now, he just needs a torso, some legs, hair, and clothing...........!

He has all that, in my mind's eye- let's hope that will translate well into actuality!!!

Here are 2 photos - one of the book cover, and a page inside - a "teaser" of his life. One of my friends thought it would make a cute children's story - that's a thought, might have to think on that!!LOL

When he is a whole "person" I will post more pics of him and his story, in its entirety. Stay tuned...............

3 comments:

  1. Pat.. he's so cute.. something I'd be afraid to try to make. You really are an artist!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful.....I'm sure the rest of his body will come along nicely. I can't wait to see more as you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drib is very cool. This is such a creative and interesting idea. Looking forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete