Good Things....................

............come to those who wait, and good things come in small packages!!

My matchbox swap came in the mail- Woohoo!! What a wonderful job Donna did!!!
I took way too many pictures - but presentation is everything - and I wanted you to see what she did - step by step!!





href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhne4K-t3Va15ce7adADyRTQqH9L357exjsur8U_NwoUDm8rHcC3aQmKI9MrtnMzsbS0t6lS_QlYX3-JUZ3tr8oPvprHSM-Y7bbRPqoOiWyahKQhJ_R03cXJruRP1MIKB1AptOE63Bez26b/s1600-h/100_6637.jpg">












Donna managed to squeeze about 50 items in this little box - I took a side view so you could see how CRAMMED it was!!!! I already have plans for the little red hand, the hinge, and the stork scissor charm!!!



Thank you, thank you - and I hope everyone had alot of fun with this swap - and I'm planning another after the holidays. A group swap and maybe a couple of individual swaps are in the making.

12 comments:

  1. Incredible -- 50 items in a matchbox! Sounds so like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I did not know I crammed almost 50 things in the box! LOL! I stopped counting after 37, I could not help it, I just kept putting things in I thought you would like!(I tried to keep everything red-white or blue) heehee
    I want to do this again, it was so FUN!
    ~Blessings~
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat you got a fabulous Matchbox. Well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun....It must have been exciting opening all this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative. We have that snowman playing piano as well--the kids have just about worn it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention the little 'teacake' was PERFECT on the Hallmark snowman's piano!!!! And very cleverly made from one of those little battery operated "flames". I have those little flames under vintage glass insulators going up the stairs. Makes a great holiday look - . I love Donna's idea of turning the flame into a cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not that was one fun package!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was suppose to be now...not not...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun, stuffed to the gills!
    Happy Friday!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Fabby stuffed matchbox :)
    Love the little teacake too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Talk about BULGING. This is incredible. I would say Donna won the prize for the most stuffing. This is wonderful and I'm so happy for you, Pat. You were a terrific swap host!

    ReplyDelete