I Got an Award!!!


Woohoo! I am soo excited!!! I got an award once on my other blog
and never expected to get one here!!
But, thank you Linda!
Linda has a successful alpaca biz and still finds time to birth crias, write 2 or 3 blogs, FB, and make very cool aprons and yarn for her Etsy store!

Now, I have to nominate 7 of my favorite blogs - that was VERY hard to do!!!! I have too many favorites, so I will just do the ones I read most often - that would make them favorites - but would still leave alot out!! So, you are ALL nominated in my book!!!

1- Magpie's Nest
- Patty's creative endeavors are endless and a wonder to behold!!! Is there anything this woman CAN'T do?????

2- Art in Red Wagons
- Kimmie's art and words are always inspiring- she has 2 blogs! Her creations can be owned - just check out her Etsy store!!!

3- A Little of This, a Little of Pat- clever title, wonderful quilter, and I get to see of glimpse of the shore when I visit her blog!And she helped boost my readership up a few followers! thank you Pat!!!

4- The Farm Chicks
- you can't NOT love this blog - it has a little bit of everything!!! And links to some fabulously creative folks!!!

5- Northstar alpacas - this woman does everything- just like Linda and her alpacas at Fiber Fabrications

6- The Altered Page- this list would not be complete without Seth - he is a fantastic NY artist - and has opened my eyes to all kind of wonderous art!

7- Smashing Open my Head - strange title - but very creative thoughts and words - a bit on the rabble rousing side -you might not agree with what he says, but it's always thought provoking! He's my brother! Sorry - a little nepotism slipped into my list of fav's!!! He is also the father of the 2 creative boys I wrote about in a previous post!


****************************************
Now, I have to list 7 things about me that you might (and probably don't!) know:

I should just refer you all to a previous post- I Am About......!

1. Afraid of heights
2. Always up for learning a new skill or artistic method
3. Can't walk away from an animal in distress.
4. Have trouble saying "no", but am getting better at it!
5. Wish I had finished college or taken courses at the Corcoran, while I was near DC
6.Love to be in charge!
7.Sometimes my barn gets cleaned before the house does- but when the 'dust ponies' start rearin' up(we don't have dust bunnies - they're ponies!), I get out the broom and clean house!!! I can be Martha Stewart!!!


Now - if I could just figure out how to put this award in my sidebar............


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you have been nominated - you must choose 7 of your fav blogs, link to them, link to the person who nominated you (that's me!), and tell your readers 7 things about yourself that they might not know.
And, if doing this kind of thing, is NOT your thing - I won't be offended- I still love your blogs!!!

5 comments:

  1. I appreciate your nomination and kind comments, but I already got this award some months back. (It is on my sidebar but VERY near the bottom, so it's understandable that you'd not have known that.) If you wish to choose a "replacement", that is fine with me. I enjoy reading the 7 things each new award recipient lists! It was my pleasure to get you a few more followers during your recent giveaway......it's nice to help our fellow bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award! I like reading the 7 things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! And thanks for passing it on :) .... I'll post it a little later today so I can think about my list of 7 things ... cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving this well deserved award Pat! AND thanks so very much for including me in your special list of favs, that's SO very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you Pat for getting this reward. And many thanks for passing it on to The Altered Page. Sending out much appreciation to you for this!!

    ReplyDelete