The Winner Is......................

I let the Random Number Generator choose - and it chose..................

DANIELLE!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! Please let me know which bag you would like and your address and I'll get it in the mail to you!! Then you post the remaining bag on your blog and have the last contest!!!
Great way to start the day!!!

http://artfullyooglebloops.blogspot.com/2009/04/another-fabulous-giveaway.html

if you forgot what they looked like - just click on the above link for that post!!

*****************************************************************

My thought for the day - visualization is everything......................................

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Danielle...actually, she can wait until she gets BOTH bags to pick the one she wants...sometimes it's easier to make the decision when you have them in your hands and can see the size, etc. I guess the final round will take place on HER blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie!!! Thanks so much for picking little old me! I'm so excited, "what a great way to start the day" is right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just reread my post - so dumb - of course she doesn't need to let me know which one she wants - I'm mailing them both to her!!!LOL It was early when I wrote this..................sorry!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete