We Have a Winner!!!!!


I wrote down all the names, in no particular order, gave everyone a number, and entered those numbers in the Random Number Generator (http://www.mathgoodies.com).


And the winner is...............................drum roll please........................




MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!


I want to thank everyone who commented, everyone who could and became a follower, and everyone who reads either of my blogs!! I will try to keep it interesting, to keep you coming back for more!!! LOL Followers and comments always welcome!!! And I will be following and reading everyone who visits me!!

Have a great rest of the day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to lucky Molly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo exciting...I feel very lucky! I was just talking about 4 o'clocks. I'm going to open the package with my grandson who loves to work outside and at 27 months is quite skilled at working in the dirt! I love that. Thank you Pat!

    ReplyDelete