I'm So Excited......





...every day I look and find a new 'follower'!! See, bribery DOES work!!! LOL
Only 5 more days til the drawing - make sure you become a follower and leave a comment on the previous post to enter!!!
~~~~~~~
I was cleaning out some boxes, and working on the never ending organization of my studio, and came across this make-do pin cushion I made a few years ago.

It is hand dyed wool,, reversible, with little pockets that hold spools of thread. The spools are all vintage wooden with still useable thread. If all the spools had been the same size, the 'flower' shape would have been a little better. But, those were all I had at the time!

The wool 'flower' sits on top of a vintage sherbert glass, that is filled with vintage buttons. But it would be great storage for needles,seam rippers, etc.



2 comments:

  1. I made a pincushion like that a number of years ago. I wonder what happened to it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool pin cushion. i've never seen one like it.

    ReplyDelete